For years, Clutch Plates and Cover Assemblies from Seeco Industries has been a force in driving technology in India. Now they are even better as the new range is completely asbestos-free, in keeping with international standards. So you get the same high-quality and high performance, only now, the clutch plates and cover assemblies you have trusted for years are even more environmentally friendly. Asbestos-free clutch plates eliminate exposure to harmful cancer-causing materials hence it is environmentally friendly.
- Non-carcinogenic and safe
- Longer life - At least 1.5 times the asbestos type
- High wear resistance
- Improved power transmission
- Maximum driving comfort with no jerky movements
- Easier shifting of gears
- Sturdy design for high-performance and reliability
- Reduced noise and vibration
- 3-stage design of damper is torsional vibration free, hence longer life
- Asbestos-free woven clutch facing for judger-free operation
- Higher coefficient of friction at high temperatures which results in better torque transmission
- Reduced clutch slippage, noise and vibration
- It allows the gear box to be disengaged from the engine when stopping and starting in traffic and when changing gears to allow for smooth, easy changes.
- It allows power from the engine to be progressively fed into the gear box and to the wheels for smooth starting.
- Engagement of the clutch allows for power transfer from the engine to the transmission and eventually to the drive wheels. Disengagement of the clutch provides the necessary halt-of-power transfer that allows the engine to continue running while no power is supplied to the drive wheels.